Careers in the USA
We at MAX feel that our main asset is our people, and as a growing company we are always on the lookout for a few good operational consultants to add to our staff.
If you are a highly motivated, skilled individual that is trained in the current management and IE philosophies there may be a job just right for you.
Industrial Engineer Project Managers (Job Number: USPM1-3)
- Implement Overall Resource Effectiveness Study
- Introduce and develop productivity improvement programs for cycle time reduction
- Develop and implement Advance Resource Modeling tools for semiconductor FABS for the purpose of determining equipment
- Staff and system requirements using simulation models both at equipment and FAB levels using industry standard software
- Utilize speed models; implement manufacturing theories
- LEAN MANUFACTURING, theory of constraints, design for manufacturing, demand flow technology and total productive manufacturing
- Develop lot dispatching methods to determine periodic production targets using real time dispatching rules
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or academic equivalent
- 5 yrs. progressively responsible Industrial Engineering experience including at least 2 yrs. semiconductor manufacturing.
Job Location: Old Tappan, New Jersey and other places in US as assigned.
EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE APPLIES.
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job numbers, jobs may require travel.